MILLER GENUINE DRAFT® MILLER MUSIC AMPLIFIED CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER, WIN OR CLAIM A PRIZE. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE AN ENTRANT’S CHANCES OF WINNING.
The Miller Genuine Draft® Miller Music Amplified Contest (“Contest”) is sponsored by Molson Coors Brewing Company and its affiliates and subsidiaries (“Sponsor”), 1801 California St #4600, Denver, CO 80202, and is administered by Sponsor and South Paw Communications (“Administrator”), The Warehouse, Hill Street, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN1 2BY, United Kingdom.
- CONTEST PERIOD: The Contest begins at or about 09:00 GMT on June 14, 2018, and ends at 17:00 GMT on September 14, 2018 (“Contest Period”). The Administrator’s computer is the Contest official clock.
- COUNTRY AND AGE ELIGIBILITY: This Contest is offered only to residents of the following countries who are legal drinking age in the jurisdiction where they are entering the promotion, no younger than eighteen (18) years of age:
- Canada (Excluding Quebec)
- Costa Rica
- El Salvador
- Dominican Republic
- Republic of Ireland
- South Africa
- South Korea
- St. Marteen
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Kingdom
Other Eligibility Restrictions: Employees, directors, officers, and agents of Sponsor, Administrator, and each of
their respective parent companies, divisions, dealers, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, advertising and promotional agencies and suppliers involved in the Contest (“Contest Entities”), as well as the members of each of their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and in-laws) and persons residing in the same household as such individuals are not eligible to enter or win. Employees, agents and officers of alcohol beverage retailers and distributors and their immediate family members and all other individuals/entities associated with this Contest are not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Participation constitutes Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions and interpretations, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest.
- HOW TO ENTER THE CONTEST: During an Entry Period, an eligible entrant (“Entrant”) must follow the steps below to receive one (1) entry into the Contest (“Entry”):
Step 1. Visit www.millermusicamplified.com
Step 2. Enter your country of residence and birthdate to confirm that you are legal drinking age in the applicable jurisdiction.
Step 3. Click on Enter Competition. Compose a short essay (no more than 100 words) that responds to the prompt: “Describe your idea of an exceptional experience with your friends and Miller Genuine Draft.” Essay
must be written in English. Entrant will be required to enter name, phone number, email address and date of birth to enter the Contest. This information will be used to administer the Contest.
Step 4. All Entrants will be required to answer a basic math-skills question.
Step 5. All Entrants must pass reCAPTCHA. Step 6. Submit your entry.
Entry Requirements: All Entries must comply with the following restrictions:
- Entries should not have the winner’s country of residence;
- Entry must be an original work;
- Entry cannot have been published previously by any party other than the Entrant;
- Entry cannot feature trademarks, copyrights, or intellectual property owned by any third party other than Miller Genuine Draft;
- Entry cannot include the name, likeness, or other indicia identifying any person, living or dead, without permission from that person;
- Entry must be suitable for publication:
- Entry cannot describe or depict any illegal activity or violation of any law;
- Entries must not contain, facilitate, reference or use material that contains prohibited content which shall include, but is not limited to content that promotes, suggests, or encourages:
- gambling, including without limitation, any content related to online casinos, sports books, bingo or poker;
- prostitution, pornography, nudity, profanity or other adult content, or violence (specifically including content that is derogatory towards any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group);
- illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message; or
- the taking up of arms against any person, government or entity or otherwise challenge or seek to overthrow any government;
- All entries must demonstrate an acknowledgement, understanding and/or a positive reinforcement of alcohol responsibility, as defined by Sponsor;
- Entries must not include any personally identifiable information (full name, e-mail address, telephone number, etc.); and
- Entry must not contain any viruses, spyware, malware, or other malicious components that are designed to harm the functionality of a computer in any way.
Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify an Entrant if his/her Entry fails to comply with any of these Entry requirements or any other provisions of these Official Rules.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Any Entrant who incorporates any intellectual property owned by a third party into his or her entry does so at his or her own risk. Without in any way limiting, expanding or amending the terms and conditions residing on the Website (defined below), which terms and conditions shall remain in full force and effect, if Sponsor is duly notified that any element of an Entry infringes upon the rights of another person and/or receives a legally valid request to remove the affected Entry from the Website because of such infringement, such Entry may be disqualified from the Contest, as Sponsor may determine in its sole discretion. Further, no Entrant will be eligible to receive a prize unless Sponsor determines, in its sole and absolute discretion, that such Entrant’s Entry has been or can be sufficiently cleared for legal purposes and such Entrant’s eligibility is verified. Verification of Eligibility may include: confirmation of date of birth and country of residence, background check, and compliance with these Official Rules. Each person who enters this Contest represents and warrants as follows: (i) the Entry is the Entrant’s own original, previously unpublished, and previously unproduced work; (ii) the Entry does not contain any computer virus (as applicable), is otherwise uncorrupted, is wholly original with Entrant, and as of the date of submission, is not the subject of any actual or threatened litigation or claim; (iii) the Entry does not and will not violate or infringe upon the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party; and (iv) the Entry does not and will not violate any applicable laws, and is not and will not be defamatory or libelous. Each Entrant hereby agrees to indemnify and hold the Contest Entities harmless from and against any and all third party claims, actions or proceedings of any kind and from any and all damages, liabilities, costs and expenses relating to or arising out of any breach or alleged breach of any of the warranties, representations or agreements of Entrant hereunder.
By submitting an Entry, Entrant hereby grants permission for the Entry to be used for promotional purposes, at Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Contest Entities are not responsible for lost, late, stolen, damaged, incomplete, invalid, un-intelligible, garbled, delayed or misdirected entries – all of which will be void. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant and/or Entry in its sole and absolute discretion.
Limit: There is a limit of one (1) Entry per person during the Contest Period. If more than one (1) Entry is received from the same person, only the first Entry will be considered valid.
- PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARV”):
The Contest Entries will be split into two separate prize pools based on the country of origin (each, a “Pool”) as set forth in the chart below:
Entrants from the Republic of Ireland will only be entered into the Ireland Pool. Entrants from the Republic of Ireland are ineligible for the Global (Non-Ireland) Pool. All other Entrants will be entered into the Global (Non- Ireland) Pool.
Grand Prize (4):
Ireland (1): The Grand Prize Winner will w in a trip to Miller Music Amplified in Buenos Aires, Argentina
for him or herself and two (2) guests who are at least eighteen (18) years of age (“Grand Prize”) from November 9th – November 12th 2018. The prize includes round trip coach class airfare for winner and two (2) guests, one (1) hotel room for three (3) nights for each guest, transportation to and from the airport in Buenos Aires, transportation to and from the event in Buenos Aires, per diem (not to exceed $500 USD total for the duration), travel insurance for winner and two (2) guests, and three (3) all-inclusive tickets to the Miller Music Amplified experience in Buenos Aires, featuring Bastille, as well as other private events in Buenos Aires over the event dates.
The ARV of the Grand Prize is €16500. Only one (1) Grand Prize will be awarded.
Global (Non-Ireland) (3): The Grand Prize Winner will w in a trip to Miller Music Amplified in Buenos Aires, Argentina for him or herself and one (1) guest who is at least eighteen (18) years of age (“Grand Prize”) from November 9th – November 12th 2018. The prize includes round trip coach class airfare for winner and one (1) guest, one (1) hotel room for three (3) nights, transportation to and from the airport in Buenos Aires, transportation to and from the event in Buenos Aires, per diem (not to exceed $500 USD total for the duration), travel insurance for winner and one (1) guest, and two (2) all-inclusive tickets to the Miller Music Amplified experience in Buenos Aires, featuring Bastille, as well as other private events in Buenos Aires over the event dates.
The ARV of the Grand Prize is $13,000. Three (3) Grand Prizes will be awarded. Total ARV for the Global (Non- Ireland) Prize Pool is $39,000.
Note that the prize value may vary based on the winner’s country of origin and airfare prices at the time that travel is booked by Sponsor, Administrator, and/or CSM Sport and Entertainment LLP trading as Essentially Sports Marketing (Sponsor’s Travel Coordinator, located at 62 Buckingham Gate, 3rd Floor, London, SW1E 6AJ).
- JUDGING AND FINALIST SELECTION: All eligible Entries submitted will be judged by a panel of no less than three qualified judges (“Judges”), at least one (1) of who will be independent from Sponsor or Administrator. The judging will begin or around the date indicated in the chart in Section 4.A
The Judges will score each Entry (“Judges Score”), according to the following weighted criteria: (i) Creativity: 30%; (ii) Originality: 30%; and (iii) Demonstration of how Entrant incorporated the Contest theme of “an exceptional experience with Miller Genuine Draft”: 40%.
The one (1) Entry per Prize Pool that receives the highest Judges Score will each be declared a potential “Winner.” Each Winner is considered a potential Winner pending verification of his/her eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. In the event of any ties, the Entry with the highest score in criterion (iii) – Demonstration of how Entrant incorporated the Contest theme of “Exceptional Experience with Miller Genuine Draft” – will prevail. In the event there are still any ties, the tied Entries will be rescored and the Entry with the highest overall Judges Score will prevail. If a Winner is found to be ineligible or does not comply with these Official Rules, he/she will be disqualified and the Entry with the next-highest Judges Score will be named a Winner. Administrator’s, Judge’s, and Sponsor’s decisions shall be final and binding in all matters pertaining to the judging and selection of the Contest winners. In no event will there be more than one (1) winner from Ireland Prize Pool and three (3) winners from Global (Non-Ireland) Prize Pool.
- ADDITIONAL TRAVEL DETAILS AND RESTRICTIONS: Departure airport used will be dependent on the direct availability from the winners nearest available international airport, which may not necessarily be the closest airport. Travel will be subject to availability and blackout periods determined by Administrator or the travel service provider in its sole discretion. The Prize may be supplied by a third party rather than directly
by the Administrator. Any plane tickets which may form part of the Prize will not qualify for air-mile programs of any airline company. Once the plane tickets have been issued, they will not be modified except by the Administrator. The Prize may not be combined with any other promotions or special offers. The winner and guest(s) must travel together in all instances, on the same dates and time, take the same flight and share the same room in all provided accommodation (except for Ireland Grand Prize, where winner and each guest receive their own hotel rooms). The winner will forgo the Prize in totality if the winner fails to attend the scheduled flight, and the Administrator and any prize providers shall have no further obligation to the winner. Except where prohibited, the Administrator and any prize providers have no legal obligation to the winner’s guest, and the winner is responsible for his/her guest at all times, including ensuring that the guest is present and on time for all scheduled travel.
Trip must be taken on dates specified by Sponsor. Winner and guests must travel on the same itinerary and from the same country of origin. The actual value of the trip may vary depending on point of departure and fluctuations in the cost of air transportation. Any difference between the estimated ARV and the actual value of the prize will not be awarded.
The winner shall be solely responsible for any other expenses incurred by the winner and/or guest, which has not been expressly undertaken by the Administrator in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to, visas and passports expenses and fees, airport taxes, applicable personal taxes arising in any jurisdiction, vaccination expenses, all types of insurance (outside of travel insurance), travel authorizations, additional trips, country entry and exit fees and taxes, tips, personal expenses, food and beverages (outside of those covered by per diem), and any entrance fees for local attractions. The winner will not be eligible for the Prize if the winner is not able to secure the necessary travel documents, such as passport, for any reason whatsoever, in time for scheduled travel. There shall be no replacement or substitute prize or any other form of compensation, and the Administrator may in its sole discretion determine whether to select another Prize winner. If winner resides within a 100-mile radius of destination, ground transportation may be provided in lieu of air transportation, and no compensation will be provided for any difference in prize value. Travel dates are subject to availability; blackout dates and other restrictions may apply. Winner and guests are responsible for having valid travel documents including government identification and/or passports. Winner is responsible for all travel expenses not included herein, including airline baggage fees, gratuities, meals, and any other incidental costs or expenses related to participation in this prize. Travel must be booked at least 7 days in advance, or as required by Sponsor. Winner and guests of winner must sign and return a travel liability release before travel will be booked. No changes will be made to travel details once any element(s) of the travel arrangements have been booked, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Winner will be required to provide a major credit card and passport prior to and upon hotel check-in, and all in-room charges will be charged to the credit card. Any damage to the room will be the responsibility of the winner. Sponsor bears no responsibility if any event, element or detail of a prize is canceled, postponed or becomes unavailable for any reason. Should any event, element or detail of the Prize become unavailable, the Sponsor shall have no obligation to the winner aside from providing the remaining portion of the prize, minus any unavailable event, element or detail. Sponsor is not responsible if event is delayed, postponed, or canceled for any reason. Winner will not receive compensation from Sponsor for tickets that the winner is unable to use due to cancellation of the event, but tickets may be subject to standard rain-check policies and procedures set by the issuer. Winner agrees that event admission is awarded pursuant to a revocable, nontransferable license that is personal to that applicable winner, and may not be sold, resold, auctioned, bartered, assigned, exchanged, placed in commerce, transferred, given away, donated or otherwise conveyed. Grand Prize has no cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash or monetary value. Sponsor reserves the right to remove or to deny entry to Winner and/or his/her guest(s) if either winner or his/her guest(s) violates the previous restrictions or engages in a disruptive manner, or with intent to abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the event.
If for any prize a winner cannot be confirmed by October 3, 2018, then the prize will not be awarded.
- HOW TO CLAIM A PRIZE: Potential Grand Prize Winners are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Sponsor or Sponsor’s designee will notify each potential Winner by sending email with instructions on how to claim a Finalist Prize. A potential Finalist will be required to provide the requested information including, but not limited to, his/her full name, e-mail address, mailing address (P.O. Boxes are not permitted), and date of birth. The Grand Prize Winner will be notified via e-mail and will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (except where prohibited) or the Grand Prize may be forfeited in its entirety and awarded to an alternate Grand Prize Winner, at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Upon verification of eligibility, each Finalist Prize will be shipped via overnight carrier to the Finalist at the physical address (P.O. Boxes are not permitted) provided during Finalist verification. Upon return of all required paperwork, the Grand Prize will be mailed to the Grand Prize Winner at the physical address (P.O. Boxes are not permitted) provided during Finalist verification. The Contest Entities shall not be held responsible for any delays in providing a prize for any reason. If a potential Finalist/Grand Prize Winner is found to be ineligible, is not in compliance with these Official Rules, declines to accept the prize, or any Finalist/Grand Prize Winner notification is returned as undeliverable or the potential Finalist/Grand Prize Winner fails to respond to a Finalist/Grand Prize Winner notification within the timeframe specified in such Finalist/Grand Prize Winner notification, the prize may be forfeited. If a prize is forfeited for any reason, it may be given to an alternate potential Finalist/Grand Prize Winner, at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, selected in accordance with these Official Rules, time permitting. If, after a good-faith attempt, Sponsor is unable to provide or deliver a prize, the prize may not be awarded. Prizes are not transferable and include only the items specifically listed as part of each prize. Any portion of a prize not accepted by a Finalist/Grand Prize Winner will be forfeited. Each Finalist and the Grand Prize Winner shall be solely responsible for payment of any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes for any prize won. Approximate retail values are as of the time these Official Rules were printed and the value of a prize may fluctuate. A Finalist/Grand Prize Winner is not entitled to any difference between the ARV and the actual value of the prize at the time the prize is provided. All other costs and expenses not expressly set forth herein shall be solely the Finalist’s/Grand Prize Winner’s responsibility. Each prize will only be provided to a verified winner. Sponsor will issue an IRS Form 1099-MISC for the Grand Prize Winner.
- GENERAL: In no event will more prizes than are stated in these Official Rules be awarded. If, for any reason, more prize notifications are sent (or more claims are received), Sponsor reserves the right to award the intended number of prizes based according to the process in Section 4 and Section 5 above. Limit of one
(1) Grand Prize per person/household for the entire Contest. No prize substitution or exchange will be allowed, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in case of unavailability of a prize or force majeure. All other costs and expenses not expressly set forth herein shall be solely the winner’s responsibility. The Contest Entities shall not be held responsible for any delays in awarding a Grand Prize for any reason. If, after a good-faith attempt, Sponsor is unable to award or deliver a Grand Prize, the Grand Prize may not be re-awarded.
BY ENTERING INTO THIS CONTEST, YOU CONSENT TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA BEING USED BY SPONSOR, ADMINISTRATOR, JUDGES, AND CSM SPORT AND ENTERTAINMENT LLP TRADING AS ESSENTIALLY SPORTS MARKETING FOR THE PURPOSES OF CONDUCTING THE CONTEST, INCLUDING
BUT NOT LIMITED TO SHARING TO THE EXTENT NECESSARY TO BOOK TRAVEL AND ACCOMODATIONS AND AWARD THE GRAND PRZIE, OR AS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
SPONSOR, ADMINISTRATOR, AND CSM SPORT AND ENTERTAINMENT MAY RETAIN THE ENTRANTS’ INFORMATION FOR UP TO TWELVE MONTHS AFTER THE PROMOTION ENDS, EXCEPT FOR THE WINNER WHO’S RECORDS MAY BE RETAINED AS LONG AS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
FURTHER YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WINNER LISTS, INCLUDING THE WINNER’S NAME AND/OR IMAGE, MAY BE SHARED AS STATED IN SECTION 14 OF THESE TERMS.
At the time of entry, Entrants may have the ability to opt-in to receive promotional emails. If available, this is optional and not required to enter the Contest. Opting in to receive promotional emails does not increase or otherwise affect your chance of winner the Contest. All uses of Entrant’s data, including personal data, will comply with all applicable local laws, including but not limited to General Data Protection Regulations.
- PUBLICITY RIGHTS: By participating in the Contest and/or accepting a prize, each Entrant agrees to allow Sponsor and Sponsor’s designee the perpetual right to use his/her name, biographical information, photos and likeness, voice recording, video images and all related footage, and statements for promotion, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes, at any time or times, in all media now known or hereafter discovered worldwide, including but not limited to television (including live television), radio, and Internet, without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation except where prohibited by law. Winner and guests agree to sign any publicity waivers requested by Sponsor as it relates to the Entry and the Grand Prize.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating in this Contest, Entrants agree that the Contest Entities and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers and each their respective officers, directors, stockholders, employees, representatives, designees and agents (“Released Parties”) are not responsible for: (i) lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, lack of postage or undeliverable e-mail notifications, telephone calls, or postal mail; (ii) any computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability; (iii) garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/Internet/Website/UseNet accessibility, availability or traffic congestion; (iv) any technical, mechanical, printing or typographical or other error; (v) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of registration information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information; (vi) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical error, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Contest; (vii) any injury or damage, whether personal or property, to Entrants or to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in the Contest and/or accepting a Prize; and (viii) entries that are late, forged, lost, misplaced, misdirected, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged, garbled or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules. Further, the Contest Entities are not responsible for any undelivered telephone calls, messages or e-mails, including without limitation, e-mails that are not received because of an Entrant’s privacy or spam filter settings that may divert any winner notification or other Contest related e-mail to a spam or junk folder.
Should any provision of these Official Rules be deemed to violate applicable laws, the remainder of the provision will remain in place to the extent possible under such laws.
By entering the Contest, each Entrant agrees: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules, including Entry requirements; (ii) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Official Rules; (iii) to waive all of
his/her rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against any of the Released Parties in connection with the Contest; and (iv) to forever and irrevocably agree to release and hold harmless each of the Released Parties from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) that may arise in connection with: (a) the Contest, including, but not limited to, any Contest-related activity or element thereof, and the Entrant’s entries, participation or inability to participate in the Contest; (b) the violation of any third- party privacy, personal, publicity or proprietary rights; (c) acceptance, attendance at, receipt, travel related to, participation in, delivery of, possession, defects in, use, non-use, misuse, inability to use, loss, damage, destruction, negligence or willful misconduct in connection with the use of a Prize (or any component thereof); (d) any change in the prizing (or any components thereof); (e) human error; (f) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Released Parties; (g) lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged or destroyed prizing (or any element thereof); or (h) the negligence or willful misconduct by Entrant.
If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, or the integrity and or feasibility of the Contest is severely undermined by any event beyond the control of Sponsor, including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, infection by computer virus, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or other cause not reasonably within the control of Sponsor (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to abbreviate, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest and/or proceed with the Contest, including the selection of winners in a manner it deems fair and reasonable, including the selection of winners from among eligible entries received prior to such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension without any further obligation provided a sufficient number of eligible entries are received. If Sponsor, in its discretion, elects to alter this Contest as a result of a Force Majeure event, a notice will be posted at www.millermusicamplified.com (“Website”).
Without limiting the foregoing, everything regarding this Contest, including the prizes, is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose. or non- infringement.
- DISPUTES: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF COLORADO, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN JEFFERSON COUNTY, COLORADO. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF (“AAA RULES”). THE AAA RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN COLORADO. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN JEFFERSON COUNTY, COLORADO. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. ENTRANTS AGREE THAT THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ANY ENTRANT AND/OR CONTEST ENTITIES AND/OR ANY OTHER PARTY SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION. ANY DEMAND FOR ARBITRATION MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1)
YEAR OF THE TIME THE CAUSE OF ACTION OCCURRED OR THE CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE FOREVER BARRED.
- GENERAL: This Contest is subject to all federal, state/provincial and local laws and regulations. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Any attempted form of participation in this Contest other than as described herein is void and will result in disqualification, and if such person is selected as a potential winner, revocation of his/her prize. If it is discovered or suspected that a person has registered, entered or attempted to register or receive entries using multiple e-mail addresses, identities, IP addresses, or use of proxy servers or like methods, all of that person’s entries will be declared null and void and that person will not be awarded any prize that he/she might have been entitled to receive and such prize may be forfeited at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual found, in its sole and absolute opinion, to be tampering with the operation of the Contest, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of the Contest. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed third-party or like methods to participate in the Contest will void any attempted participation effected by such methods and the disqualification of the individual utilizing the same. CAUTION AND WARNING: ANY
ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED
BY LAW. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, the Entry will be awarded to the primary
account holder of the e-mail account associated with the Twitter handle used to enter the Contest. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the primary account holder. The “primary account holder” is the natural person listed as the primary owner of the e-mail address by an e-mail service provider. If any provision of these Official Rules or any word, phrase, clause, sentence or other portion thereof should be held unenforceable or invalid for any reason, then that provision or portion thereof shall be modified or deleted in such manner as to render the remaining provisions of these Official Rules valid and enforceable. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules or any prize documents will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision and such provision shall remain in full force and effect. All entries and/or materials submitted will not be returned. In the event of any conflict with any Contest details contained in these Official Rules and the Contest details contained in any Contest promotional materials (including, but not limited to, point of sale, television and print advertising, promotional packaging and other promotional media), the details of the Contest as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
- WINNERS LIST: To obtain a list of the names of the winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped business-sized envelope to: South Paw Communications, Attn: Miller Music Amplified: The Warehouse, Hill Street, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN1 2BY, United Kingdom.
Winners List requests must be received by December 31, 2018.
Sponsor: Molson Coors Brewing Company, Denver, CO